Architect Fearon Hay’s Own House – Fairy Tale House
Fearon Hay has an excellent track record of inserting sympathetic slices of modernism into unbelievable landscapes. This is his own house in Te Kinga, beside the Lake Brunner.
Barragán Fountain House
January 8th, 2009 ·
This house should probably be called the “Barragán Fountain House” considering all the attention it has received because of the fountain on the property, which just happens to have been designed by the famous Mexican architect Luis Barragán. the City of Los Angeles has declared the fountain to be a Historic Cultural Monument.
Beautiful Australia Home, Classic Interior Design
November 16th, 2008 ·
Beautiful Australia Home. Classic home, A Bright house, clear and beautiful.
EhomeE Related Posts
More from this category
- Cute Nursery Arrangement
- Creat a Romantic Rome with Red, Pink and White
- Modern and Eco-friendly Design SEESAW Faucet
- New-Traditional Style Room Design
- Antique Cottage Style Bedroom Designs
- Building a Floor-to-ceiling Storage Cabinets for Your Bathroom
- White House In Winter–Interior Design
- Small Narrow Bathroom Creative Design
- Colourful Modern Apartment Design By What We Do
- Modern Minimalist Look Sanitary Ware in Rustic Bathroom
- Archive for 'Interior Design, Home improvement' »