Bathroom Decor, Give Your Bathroom A New Look
Do you want to make a difference in your bathroom decoration? start by doing the following steps:
1. First of all, you must move out all of the existing decorations and products in the bathroom so that you can have an empty space to start with. Some of your existing decorations may be used later in your design, but for now everything must be out of the way.
2. Be sure that you have removed the shower curtain from the bathroom! Please do not leave it up, because it will really hinder this process.
3. Think about what you really want your bathroom decor to communicate. If it’s a master bath, do you want it to be a place of relaxation after a hard day at work? Or is it a kids bathroom that would be better suited with animated figures? On the other hand, is it a family bathroom that needs to be bold, bright, and cheerful? Knowing what you want the decor to communicate is essential before you make any other decision.
4. Now think about the message that you want your decor to communicate, and consider what color choices would do this best. For instance, if you want bold bathroom decor it would not be wise to choose soft, muted colors.
5. Decide if painting the walls is an option or not. If so, that will be the first color choice that needs to be made. If painting is not something you plan to do, consider the existing wall color and think about the color choices that will communicate your message and still match the existing wall color.
Pages: 1 2
More from this category
- Modern and Eco-friendly Design SEESAW Faucet
- Building a Floor-to-ceiling Storage Cabinets for Your Bathroom
- Small Narrow Bathroom Creative Design
- Modern Minimalist Look Sanitary Ware in Rustic Bathroom
- French Country Bathroom Design
- Contemporary Bathroom Suites
- Refreshingly Clean, Contemporary Design – Freelance Suite
- Bright Yellow Wall Bathroom
- How To Build A Steam Shower
- Children’s Bathroom Decorating Ideas
- Archive for 'Bathroom' »