Many older bathtubs are still structurally sound, but have become an eyesore. Some older tubs are chipped, scratched or stained beyond repair while others are an awful color like pink or lilac. A very popular bathroom renovation ideas that avoid the entire hassle of tearing out your old bathtub and renovating it instead.
Installing Bathtub shell
Installed an acrylic shell that lays over your entire tub and up the walls. These shells are custom made for each tub enclosure. They install the unit over your original bathtub and fixtures, usually in a matter of a few hours. The new tub is just as solid and can be easily cleaned. One benefit of using this method is that it also covers up the walls and the old wall tile, as well. Nine times out of ten, if you have an old, chipped bathtub or one that is an unsightly color, you will also have tile that is displeasing as well. The average cost of these liners runs from $1200 to $3000, depending on if you choose to renovate the tub only or both the bathtub and the walls.
EhomeE Related Posts
More from this category
- Modern and Eco-friendly Design SEESAW Faucet
- Building a Floor-to-ceiling Storage Cabinets for Your Bathroom
- Small Narrow Bathroom Creative Design
- Modern Minimalist Look Sanitary Ware in Rustic Bathroom
- French Country Bathroom Design
- Contemporary Bathroom Suites
- Refreshingly Clean, Contemporary Design – Freelance Suite
- Bright Yellow Wall Bathroom
- How To Build A Steam Shower
- Children’s Bathroom Decorating Ideas
- Archive for 'Bathroom' »