Decorating a Bedroom with Blue and White
Combining blue, taupe, and white makes for a very soothing color palette, especially in the bedroom. Fabrics boasting toiles, stripes, or textures are inviting to all familly members year ’round.
Refurbishing is all the rage now, and for many refurbishing their bedroom is high on their list. So if you’re designing your bedroom new, or refurbishing, here’s a few things you might like to think about before you start buying at the store.
1. Have a plan. It’s easy to see a great bed, love it, buy it and then wonder what else you’ll put with it to make it fit in with the room. Before you buy anything for your bedroom you need to decide on a few basic things and preferably write down a decoration plan.
What theme is your bedroom to be? For a child it might be a Winnie the Pooh theme for example, for an adult it might be a color or a period. Or perhaps a certain style of furnishing. You need to decide on an overall theme for your bedroom decorations, then select your bed, bedding and general bedroom furniture to go along with that theme. Including paint color and carpet color of course. Write it all down and plan it all before you start buying.
EhomeE Related Posts
Pages: 1 2Article Tags>> Bedroom Design | decorating color | home design photos | modern design
More from this category
- Creat a Romantic Rome with Red, Pink and White
- Antique Cottage Style Bedroom Designs
- Home Color Scheme–Red(& Pink )and White
- How To Choose The Right Bedroom Mattress
- Decorating a Bedroom with Blue and White
- Beachy Nautical Bedroom
- Pink Theme For Your Girl’s Bedroom
- Natural Home Decorating With Red, White And Blue
- Colorful, Romantic And Cute Home Decor
- Red, White And Pink Bedroom Decorating
- Archive for 'Bedroom Design' »