Easy To Design Your Kitchen Cabinet Yourself
1. To add a little flair, take out a few drawers and insert low baskets in their place. You will probably have to remove the middle drawer slide or side slides, but that is easily done with a screwdriver.
2. Tired cabinet doors? Cut out the middle of the doors, leaving a two inch edge all around. Stale fabric panels to the back of the doors. Cover the staples with fabric trim glued with a hot glue gun. You can use any fabric from elegant to country, stripes to plaid, or gingham to quilted.
3. To give your cabinets a special flair, use three different stains. Use one lighter stain on the upper cabinets, one slightly darker on the drawers and an even darker one on the bottom cabinets. Add a little pigment in a primary color (red, blue or yellow) to add an additional dimension and a little ‘pop.’
4. Update your cabinets with special memories. Attach frames painted or stained to match the cabinets to the front of each door. Fill the frames with family photos or your children*s artwork. Or highlight a special collection such as vintage handkerchiefs or postcards.
EhomeE Related Posts
More from this category
- Asian Style Kitchen
- Beautiful Kitchen Island & Cabinet Design Collection
- Powell Kitchen Island – Great kitchen Islands Design
- Smart Kitchen Remodeling – KitchenMagic Kitchen Photos
- SieMatic CompactDesign, For Your Small Kitchens
- Coutry Kitchen Cabinets
- Wooden Units With Granite Splashbacks
- Modern Kitchen Cabinets Pictures (Ikea kitchens)
- Alessi’s New Kitchen Unit
- Tips For Buying Kitchen Storage Cabinets
- Archive for 'Kitchen Design & Kitchen Remodeling' »