Dining Room Refresh Yellow and Blue
Paint is the least expensive way to change the look of a room, whether you want to modernize your living room or make your bedroom more serene.
Dining Room Refresh
A palette of bold colors and do-it-yourself paint projects give this dining room a fresh look. We choose two shades of blue for the table and chairs and created a two-tone effect to add interest to the furniture. Separate the painted and non-painted portions of the chairs and table with painter’s tape. Semi-gloss paint works best on furniture because of it’s easy-to-clean finish, so apply several coats.
More from this category
- Cute Nursery Arrangement
- Creat a Romantic Rome with Red, Pink and White
- Modern and Eco-friendly Design SEESAW Faucet
- New-Traditional Style Room Design
- Antique Cottage Style Bedroom Designs
- Building a Floor-to-ceiling Storage Cabinets for Your Bathroom
- White House In Winter–Interior Design
- Small Narrow Bathroom Creative Design
- Colourful Modern Apartment Design By What We Do
- Modern Minimalist Look Sanitary Ware in Rustic Bathroom
- Archive for 'Interior Design, Home improvement' »