Metal Chair Painting
A New Life for Metal
Clean the surface with a stiff wire brush to remove flaking paint or rust. Wipe with a damp cloth and let it dry. Prime with metal primer and let dry, or use a paint specially formulated with rust inhibitors. Apply several thin coats of paint. If using spray paint, hold the can about 10 – 12 inches from the surface as you spray. Shake the can during the application to keep the color mixed. Spray lightly to avoid paint runs.
Tips: Try your hand at virtual painting. Lots of paint companies equip their websites with a program that allows viewers to paint a virtual room (one you’ve selected to look like yours at home), trying out thousands of paint colors. You can even assign colors to the décor in the virtual room to get a more accurate picture of how the paint colors will look against your stuff at home.
More from this category
- Cute Nursery Arrangement
- Creat a Romantic Rome with Red, Pink and White
- Modern and Eco-friendly Design SEESAW Faucet
- New-Traditional Style Room Design
- Antique Cottage Style Bedroom Designs
- Building a Floor-to-ceiling Storage Cabinets for Your Bathroom
- White House In Winter–Interior Design
- Small Narrow Bathroom Creative Design
- Colourful Modern Apartment Design By What We Do
- Modern Minimalist Look Sanitary Ware in Rustic Bathroom
- Archive for 'Interior Design, Home improvement' »