Create wall art from left over paint supplies. Brush stripes of paint or press paint can lids onto scraps of kraft paper for colorful wall art. Mat and frame your work for one-of-a-kind decor.
Tips: Help yourself to a handful of paint chips at your local home improvement store. Once you have an idea about the colors you’re interested in, hit a store and grab as many as you want. Once you have them home, you’ll soon hone in on a few that you’d like to try.
More from this category
- Cute Nursery Arrangement
- Creat a Romantic Rome with Red, Pink and White
- Modern and Eco-friendly Design SEESAW Faucet
- New-Traditional Style Room Design
- Antique Cottage Style Bedroom Designs
- Building a Floor-to-ceiling Storage Cabinets for Your Bathroom
- White House In Winter–Interior Design
- Small Narrow Bathroom Creative Design
- Colourful Modern Apartment Design By What We Do
- Modern Minimalist Look Sanitary Ware in Rustic Bathroom
- Archive for 'Interior Design, Home improvement' »