For visual texture, embellish plain curtain panels
Faux Bois Curtain Panels
For visual texture, embellish plain curtain panels. Here, we drew the look of wood graining on the 96-inch drapes using washable fabric markers then applied dimensional paint. Use a drop cloth because paint may bleed through the fabric. Start with thicker swirls and loops and fill in with thinner strokes.
DIY Tip: Linen, cotton, and natural-fiber fabrics absorb paint best. Always test a paint finish on a swatch first. As with all paint products, read the package instructions to ensure the best outcome. Fabric usually must be washed before painting.
More from this category
- Cute Nursery Arrangement
- Creat a Romantic Rome with Red, Pink and White
- Modern and Eco-friendly Design SEESAW Faucet
- New-Traditional Style Room Design
- Antique Cottage Style Bedroom Designs
- Building a Floor-to-ceiling Storage Cabinets for Your Bathroom
- White House In Winter–Interior Design
- Small Narrow Bathroom Creative Design
- Colourful Modern Apartment Design By What We Do
- Modern Minimalist Look Sanitary Ware in Rustic Bathroom
- Archive for 'Interior Design, Home improvement' »