Paint the frames using no-prep spray paint designed for use on plastic
Make a Blackboard
A pair of plastic frames organizes an entry with a blackboard and a corkboard. Paint the frames using no-prep spray paint designed for use on plastic. Spray the backing of one frame with chalkboard paint and reassemble. Insert a corkboard into the second frame.
Tips: Paint the furniture to add a little pop to the room. You can completely alter the look and feel of a piece of furniture by painting and changing the hardware. Make sure you buy the right type of paint for the furniture.
More from this category
- Cute Nursery Arrangement
- Creat a Romantic Rome with Red, Pink and White
- Modern and Eco-friendly Design SEESAW Faucet
- New-Traditional Style Room Design
- Antique Cottage Style Bedroom Designs
- Building a Floor-to-ceiling Storage Cabinets for Your Bathroom
- White House In Winter–Interior Design
- Small Narrow Bathroom Creative Design
- Colourful Modern Apartment Design By What We Do
- Modern Minimalist Look Sanitary Ware in Rustic Bathroom
- Archive for 'Interior Design, Home improvement' »