How To Create A Garden With The Mantis Tiller
The Mantis Tiller / Cultivator is the world’s best selling tiller. Mantis Tiller’s design is appreciated by more than 1,000,000 owners.
Virtually every other mini-tiller that has been introduced after the Mantis Tiller has imitated the design. None has matched the quality or performance of the Mantis Tiller.
With the Mantis Tiller, you will discover just how easy, and fulfilling it is to create your very own vegetable or flower garden that you and your family can enjoy year after year!
Step 1 Pick an area and stake it out. Use the optional Border Edger Attachment to cut the sod.
Step 2 Remove the top layer of sod.
Step 3 Till the soil.The Mantis Tiller. Tills down up to 10″ deep.
Step 4 Mix in the proper mix of fertilizer or manure.
Step 5 Plant vegetables in row.
Step 6 Weed between the rows during the season with the Mantis Tiller. Tines switch easily from tilling to shallow cultivating.
Step 7 Stand back and enjoy the results.
Step 8 In the fall, you can till in spent vegetables with the Mantis Tiller.
MANTIS® ComposT-Twin – for a continuous supply of compost! Free Activator and Guide to Composting. One-year money-back guarantee.
EhomeE Related Posts
More from this category
- Adequate Preparations For Your Gardening – Gardening Tips
- How To Create A Garden With The Mantis Tiller
- Building My Indoor Garden With EarthBox
- Exterior House Painting Tips – Exterior House Paint Colors
- How To Clean A Pool And Swimming Pool Maintenance
- Deck Design And Building Tips
- How To Build A Garden – Garden Guild Before Building
- Green Roofs Benefits And How To Build A Green Roof
- How To Care For A Lawn
- Building A Covered Patio
- Archive for 'Garden & Outdoor' »