Innovative and Modern Chair Designs Collection (32 pics)
Modern chairs, stools and innovative chair designs from all over the world.
Modern chair by Caroline Havag, a design student at Norway’s Oslo National Academy of the Arts.
Creative chair by designer Ania Wagner is made from sustainable wood and lined with a cultivated industrial felt.
Modern chair by Jennifer Heier that is able to go down to its knees.
Tea Cup Stool
Creative stool design by Holly Palmer, inspired by Lewis Carroll’s Alice in Wonderland.
Modern and Creative Long Chairs
Chaise longue, also known as “chaise lounge” or “lounge chair” in North America, is a chair that is long enough to support the legs.
They are real chairs, but how could a chair with only two legs stand still? The arcanum is in the shadow the chair, it is made of steel!
In fact, they are not the latest two legs chairs.
And other cool chiar designs
Multi-leg red chair
Chair styles of today are dictated by trends other than that of fashion and status. Tobin Bennett’s fashion chairs witll give you some inspirations. The next time that you look at a chair think about the many ideas which went into the chair design to make it comfortable and easy to work from.
More from this category
- Simple Round Table for Modern Dining Room
- Leather Sofa and Other Handcrafted Designs
- Leaf Chair Designs
- Combining the Antiques and Contemporary Design by Vicente Wolf
- Plywood Bookshelf by Linfa Design
- Pretty Chairs From Alice Lane Home
- Modern Contemporary Living room Design: Blue and Orange
- Dorophy Tang for Adidas – Furniture with Blue and white
- Wood Furniture from John Ross Design and Hudson Furniture
- Home Office Designs – Modern home office furniture
- Archive for 'Furniture' »