Italian Style Kitchens – Classic And Contemporary
Italian Style Kitchens are Focus on the visual and design. There are two distinct types of Italian kitchens – classic and contemporary.
Classic Italian kitchens are warm, inviting spaces that take us right back to old Italy. They’re the kind if kitchens you can see large families all cooking together in. They normally have wooden cupboards and a table in the middle of the room which adds to the family orientated quality of the kitchen. These kitchens are better suited to families and people that enjoy the more rustic style.
A contemporary Italian kitchen is ultra sleek and modern. The surfaces and cupboard doors will be much smoother and have cleaner lines. These kitchens are considered to be ultra hip and are often found in young couple’s homes or fitted in expensive city apartments.
Kitchen Cabinet Styles
EhomeE Related Posts
More from this category
- Asian Style Kitchen
- Beautiful Kitchen Island & Cabinet Design Collection
- Powell Kitchen Island – Great kitchen Islands Design
- Smart Kitchen Remodeling – KitchenMagic Kitchen Photos
- SieMatic CompactDesign, For Your Small Kitchens
- Coutry Kitchen Cabinets
- Wooden Units With Granite Splashbacks
- Modern Kitchen Cabinets Pictures (Ikea kitchens)
- Alessi’s New Kitchen Unit
- Tips For Buying Kitchen Storage Cabinets
- Archive for 'Kitchen Design & Kitchen Remodeling' »