Kitchen Stainless Steel Sink Cleaning
You should know your kitchen stainless steel sink has more germs than your toilet seat, and scrubbing won’t get rid of them.
When you tackle your kitchen, start by clearing off countertops and emptying the sink. Spray the sink and countertops first – then leave them wet while you move around the room to spray the appliances. By the time you get back to the sink, the cleaner will have killed the germs – and started to power the deep-seated grime loose. Wipe it down with a sponge, then wet it again – but this time, tackle it with a good scrubbing brush. Get in around the faucet fitting and behind the fixtures with the brush to loosen up the grime that hides household odors and germs. When you’re done, spray it with the sink spray, and wipe clean with a paper towel or soft cloth.
More from this category
- How To Clean Ceramic Floor Tiles
- Flat Roof Maintenance And Cleaning
- Kitchen Stainless Steel Sink Cleaning
- Spring Clean Up And House Maintenance
- How To Clean Laminate Flooring
- How To Clean Your Carpets
- Vapor Steam Cleaner
- Building repairs
- What Is The Best Way To Clean Carpet
- Home Repair Checklist
- Archive for 'Home Repair & Cleaning' »