Modern Country Home: Decorating with Pink and White
Pink Living Room
This thoughtfully composed yet comfortable design scheme of pink-white-pink establishes an orderly decorating plan. Count on pink to maintain its joyful presence, and include a generous helping of white to keep the feeling light and airy.
Decorate with Distinction
A nailhead chair, when covered in an inspiring rose-print polished cotton, becomes a conversation piece. Mirrored furnishings add luxe without crowding the room.
Pink Theme For Your Girl’s Bedroom
July 28th, 2009
When you are theme decorating a girls room, you should know that a good wall color is the best foundation you can have. From that one color alone, you can start choosing decorations that would fit. But since you are most likely going to start this whilst the kid is still a toddler then your [...]
Country Homes & Interiors
a feminine pink bedroom
We have chosen two toning pinks for this exuberant yet feminine bedroom. Sexy Pink on the right creates a feature wall and is complemented beautifully with Sweet Pink on the back wall and Strawberries ‘n’ Cream on the window frames.
The walls were painted Benjamin Moore’s Marshmallow Bunny; the sofa [...]
Damask-patterned wall covering papers the back of this English-inspired cabinet, causing both the white trim and the pottery to positively pop.
Candlesticks gain instant stardom when featured in fuchsia, putting an eye-opening twist on an orderly composition.
EhomeE Related Posts
More from this category
- Cute Nursery Arrangement
- Creat a Romantic Rome with Red, Pink and White
- Modern and Eco-friendly Design SEESAW Faucet
- New-Traditional Style Room Design
- Antique Cottage Style Bedroom Designs
- Building a Floor-to-ceiling Storage Cabinets for Your Bathroom
- White House In Winter–Interior Design
- Small Narrow Bathroom Creative Design
- Colourful Modern Apartment Design By What We Do
- Modern Minimalist Look Sanitary Ware in Rustic Bathroom
- Archive for 'Interior Design, Home improvement' »