French Country Decorating Ideas- French Antique
French country decorating is one of the most popular forms of country decorating today.
Antique red bathroom cabinets.
French country decorating need not be expensive or difficult, and you don’t need to go out and purchase a whole new room. It is easy to introduce touches of the French country style without changing your entire decorating scheme. You don’t have to go out and buy all new furniture, but for a great French country look, you should have some antique looking painted pieces.
French coutry style living room
French Country emulates the style you might find in a cottage in rural France. Country French is defined by its elegant look, with a touch of nature and country mixed in. The French manor look can be yours by bringing in these elements: antiques, blue and yellow, florals and nature inspiration, gilded elements, rustic country-inspired [...]
French Style Wall Painted Decor
September 2nd, 2007 ·
Love the French style of room decor? I do. Powder blue walls trimmed with pink roses and blue green leaves, gilded furniture are classic looks and never go out of style. Do something special in adding dimension to your walls with simply a stencil of your choice, a bucket of fixall or whipped stucco and [...]
Dining room and the kitchen
Details are important in the French countryside…add trim to your draperies, dress up your throw pillows with ribbon, buttons, or even old beads and jewelry, and make sure comfort abounds in soft throws and well read books.
Anything with hand painted stenciling or chippy or aged paint will do. If your cabinets are tired, try repainting them with a worn look as this can be much less costly than buying new ones and will do wonders for the room. Decorative accessories are vital to pulling your French country style home décor design theme together. You can totally change the appearance of your room by simply replacing the accessories!
If you are decorating with a French country design style, try installing a painted or crystal chandelier with crystal lamps or scones and be sure to avoid anything that is too modern with straight lines. How you dress your windows also effects your French country style home décor look.
EhomeE Related Posts
More from this category
- Holiday Decor: Dining Room and Living Room Decorating
- Tuscan Theme Room Decorating Ideas
- Home Color Scheme–Update Your Room With Paint
- Interior Color Scheme–Adding Black To Your Room
- Modern Rooms Color Design Inspiration Theme
- Modern Family Room Designs
- Home Color Scheme–Red(& Pink )and White
- How To Choose The Best Sofa & Chair Slipcovers
- Home Update–Window Treatment Designs
- Contemporary Home Designs with Wooden Flooring From Harper & Sandilands
- Archive for 'Interior Decorating Ideas' »
More from this category
- Cute Nursery Arrangement
- Creat a Romantic Rome with Red, Pink and White
- Modern and Eco-friendly Design SEESAW Faucet
- New-Traditional Style Room Design
- Antique Cottage Style Bedroom Designs
- Building a Floor-to-ceiling Storage Cabinets for Your Bathroom
- White House In Winter–Interior Design
- Small Narrow Bathroom Creative Design
- Colourful Modern Apartment Design By What We Do
- Modern Minimalist Look Sanitary Ware in Rustic Bathroom
- Archive for 'Interior Design, Home improvement' »